Lockout electrical panel square boxes are specially designed to lock switches with levers. This device encloses the electrical plugs and switches. Different manufacturer of lockout products offer various types of lockout EP available in the market.
Here we have put together the types of lockout electrical panels along with their usages. This article will help you better understand the kinds of lockout panels and make an informed decision while opting for the Lockout Tagout products for your machinery procedure.
Types of Lockout Electrical Panel
- E.P Lockout Square Box- This is used when more than one unit on a single panel needs to be locked out – we recommend using our De Electric Squeezer lockout with the yellow cable being fed through the access holes of these electrical lockouts and locked at one location for multiple users.
- E-Panel Lockout Square Box – Big 90 Degree- Manufactured from sturdy special grade transparent material, each unit has been developed to enclose electrical plugs to prevent energizing machines completely.
- Large EPL Square Box- To lockout different sizes of the EP by square electrical panel lockout. It comprises a superior grade of PVC, two pieces of construction with a flat brass padlock.
- EPL – Ellipse- This is a transparent electrical panel. A padlock can be placed for locking/isolating the switches.
- Electrical Panel Handle Lockout- E-Panel Handle Lockout Patented design of EPHL freezes the movement of the bigger handles/levers installed on the e-panels.
- Normal Push Button Lockout- This is made for electrical purposes. Highly safe and effective for locking out emergency stop-type mushroom buttons.
- Oversize Push Button Lockout- This is the most appreciated lockout solution for the Oversize Electrical Push Buttons on the EP or control stations. It also finds its application on the Special crane / heavy machinery.
Choose the E.P as per your requirements and budget. When in place, the electrical plugs/switches/button can be isolated by placing the housing unit over the base plate’s top, preventing access to the remote switch. Then, they can be locked in place with a Lockout Padlock.
Which Lockout Electrical Panel Should You Buy?
Well! The answer to this question is hidden in your business requirements. To better solve this question, analyze your task requirement and then choose the best electrical panel.
These were the popular types of e-lockout panels and their usages. As a trusted lockout supplier, Safety House Loto provides you with the best products. In addition, we are an ISO-certified company; hence you can be worry-free about the quality and longevity of our lockout Tag out products. Electrical Service